DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Peeing a lot lose bowel movement s i did get ultrasound done

Peeing a lot lose bowel movement s i did get ultrasound done and found large prostate
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
High
You need to see a urologist and go on prostate medication

Your bladder is probably filling up from the enlarged prostate.

Have you seen a urologist?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Awaiting to be seen could be 12weeks or so waiting list I have had this all befor Christmas and keep coming back and I'm cramps in tummy and lose stools I have had tummy problem s for years I'm wondering is it connected to prostate
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
No
This should not be related.

I would further investigate this with stool samples in fact.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating [hopefully you will click an excellent; or come back to ask me more as needed].
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was on antbiotic s last year and some this year as thay think prostitsis will antbiotic problems with my lose stools I'm of them now bin 4 weeks or so I feel tired all time feel week most times foggy mind now and again so fed up
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
The next step with your stool should be stool samples for bacteria, c difficile and parasites.

Sorry that you are fed up, but we can not order tests for you...only answer questions.

I would put your concerns in writing to your GP and ask that a copy go to the chart.
This often gets faster action.