Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

wish to buy prostaglandin e1 (coverlet )

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

I think what you are referring to is Caverject, which is prostaglandin e1. It is an injectable medication to treat erectile dysfunction. It also comes in a suppository marketed under a different brand name.

Dr. K. :

It requires a prescription even to buy online. If you have a prescription you can obtain it from canadadrug.com or another canadian website.

Dr. K. :

Sorry its canadadrugs.com

Dr. K. :

The cost is 25-30 per vial.

Dr. K. :

Fraudulent online pharmacies may attempt to sell an illegal generic version of Caverject. These medications may be counterfeit and potentially unsafe.

Dr. K. :

Be aware and cautious of this.

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.