Ken
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.
25541092

Hello, i am a 30yr old female with no pre existing medical

Hello, i am a 30yr old female with no pre existing medical conditions. I smoke about 10 a week. I have had a cough for about 4 months now and a feeling like i am constantly getting a cold. I get a stiff neck, abdominal cramps, itchy legs and ulcers on my tongue. After eating quite often the cough will get immediately worse and i can feel my throat closing up and i start to wheeze. This will be followed with dioreah the following day. This has been going on for about 4 months but i don't actually remember the last time i felt well? I am not one for moaning so i haven't been to the doctors.
Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.

I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.

Were any investigations done to see for the cause {I read that you haven't been to doctor but as this is going on for four months I just wanted to be sure}?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes i have never been to the doctor, i thought it was a cold that would clear up but its getting worse if anything now.

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
Leeanne,

I do understand your concern.

Your symptoms are concerning for sure. Few things need to be considered - Vitamin deficiency is my first bet. It can present with varied symptoms like ulcers in oral cavity/ abnormal bowel movement/ stomach cramps. Stiffness at neck, feeling cold and wheeze makes me think of infection focus in the chest. Smoking increases the risk of it too. Vitamin C deficiency may also play a role. Difficulty in breathing likely can also be due to bronchitis.

In nutshell - The symptoms you have show presentation due to a mixed etiology. If I were you I would get a physical evaluation {sooner the better} along with few investigations like blood tests {to look for anemia, vitamin deficiency and thyroid imbalance}/ chest x ray/ stool analysis to get more answers.

Till than - have balanced diet, adequate fluid/ avoid alcohol, reduce smoking if possible. Multivitamin tablet should help too.

Wish you well.

Best