Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

sore throat or discomfort that comes and goes. tingling in

sore throat or discomfort that comes and goes. tingling in left arm index finger. discomfort in breast bone left 1inch above nipple. itchy anus. an odd time maybe twice a year a hernia type discomfort in lower abdomen left above croch. Went to a&e christmas where ecg bloods running test came back all fine.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Hasan :

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you.

Dr. Hasan :

Do you feel more sore throat in morning when you wake up?

Customer:

more so correct

Dr. Hasan :

Do you have neck pain also?

Customer:

no

Dr. Hasan :

Do you feel numbness in hand?

Dr. Hasan :

left one

Customer:

yes just in tips of fingers

Dr. Hasan :

Have you had x rays of your spine and ultrasound of your abdomen?

Customer:

not recently

Dr. Hasan :

What are your questions about all these symptoms.

Customer:

Well what could it be attributed to like a hacet hernia etc. Im just getting tired with the discomfort

Dr. Hasan :

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I will try to give you my opinion and then you can ask anything you want.

Customer:

ok

Dr. Hasan :

As per symptoms, you seems to be having multiple problems rather than a single one.

Customer:

ok

Dr. Hasan :

The tingling in fingers and discomfort in breast bone can be related.

Customer:

ok

Dr. Hasan :

Tingling anywhere in the body means that some nerve is inflamed or being compressed.

Customer:

ok

Dr. Hasan :

In this case, the compression can be in your spine because all nerves supplying this area start from spine.

Customer:

ok

Dr. Hasan :

Itchy anus can be due to several things and most likely in males can be fungal infection.

Dr. Hasan :

The discomfort in lower abdomen can be muscular and it happens off and on and has no significance as such.

Customer:

ok i first got it after holidays in lanzarote

Dr. Hasan :

The point is what you need to do.

Customer:

ok

Dr. Hasan :

I will address your question in two aspects; what you can do yourself and what your doctor can do for you. As far as what you can do yourself is concerned in such situations you can take the following measures.

Customer:

ok

Dr. Hasan :

1. For tingling you can take OTC tab Tylenol thrice daily for few days.

Customer:

ok

Dr. Hasan :

Your sore throat can be due to acid reflux so OTC omeprazole 40 mg once daily can help you.

Customer:

ok

Dr. Hasan :

For anal itching you can try application of OTC Monistat or clotrimazole ream twice daily.

Customer:

ok

Dr. Hasan :

You must see a doctor for complete physical examination and must get tests like ultrasound abdomen and neck xrays.

Dr. Hasan :

However till then my suggestions can help you.

Customer:

will do

Customer:

thank you

Dr. Hasan :

I reassure you that this not either hernia nor your heart

Dr. Hasan :

So please don't stress yourself.

Dr. Hasan :

Any question please?

Customer:

oki doki

Dr. Hasan :

Welcome :)

Customer:

adios

Dr. Hasan :

I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.