Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi Dr, I have an active bladder . I every hour even

Hi Dr,

I have an active bladder . I urine every hour even if there is a small amount of urine in the bladder. It has been going like that many years ago. I have done bacteria and prostate tests and both were negative !

Please help.

Best regards,

Al.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--have you seen a urologist about this and have you had any other tests like bladder function testing and maybe a cystoscopy--a scope in your bladder?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dr Chip,

No I haven't seen a urologist nor a bladder testing or Cystoscopy due to GP's negligence.

What are the possibilities after doing all of those mentioned above in your opinion ?

Kind regards,

Al.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Al--just one other question--did your GP try you on any medication for the problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes Tamfrex XL 400 microgram caps used 21 caps out of 30 caps and I stopped it due to causing no semen getting out during the sexual intercource with less orgasm and similar medincine was prescriped to me two years ago and the same happened again and which I stopped after taking around three caps.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Al. You need to see the urologist for further testing about this and there actually could be a problem with your prostate that might require surgery to open things up. If not, there are other medications for your problem that won't give you the side effects of the Tamfrex.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please give some examples of medications that won't cause side effects like the Tamfrex which are used in the UK.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK. Tolterodine, Oxybutynin, Trospium--those should help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

in case of using such medications.How long does it take to cure the prostate or should they be permanent ?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
It may take about three months to do the job Al but they are very effective
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What diet should I follow to help in the cure of prostate or to prevent it happening again ?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
You need a nutrient dense diet of fresh green and leafy veggies, fruits, and berries, nuts, coconut milk. tofu or tempeh, and no more than three servings a week of lean meats, poultry and fish. You need to try to avoid any alcohol or caffeine if possible. Let me know how it goes, Al and please remember to rate my service to you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank You Dr Chip.

Best wishes.

Ali.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
You too Ali--please remember the rating