Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

can some tell me is there anything to worry about. MICROSCOPY: Hypocellular.

can some tell me is there anything to worry about.

MICROSCOPY:
Hypocellular. Epithelial cells are present singly as well as in small clusters. Cytomorphological the dells are benign looking. Myoepithelial, cells, stromal cells and foamy histiocytes are present in the background of RBCs and eosinophilic secretions. " No Inflammation" No Koch's" No Malignancy.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

This is a normal biopsy.

No infection or cancer

Just inflammation.

Looks great!
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)