Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hello, I dont really know where to start as its all mixed

Customer Question

I don't really know where to start as its all mixed up with me- tinglings, eye floaters, flashes and vision snow, nausea... And all that for over a year now.
Today I nearly felt I was going to collapse but miraculously didn't, although I waited outside the hospital for a while- didn't go in in the end.
I have a history of high blood pressure (at least 10, maybe even 15years), today particularly high- average 149/95 out of about five readings over an hour, at one point it reached 160/103.
I'm 38, male, musician.

Any advice on the above would be appreciated
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--have you had any studies or tests to get to what's going on here? What medications are you on?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

as you stated you have had an MRI

what did it show?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I replied to Dr Chip yesterday but didn't get a response from him, yet the money was taken from my account. have you got a suggestion?
I any case the MRI didn't show anything of concern but I've had very high blood reassure in the last week so I'm going to see a cardiologist very soon.
In the meantime, have you got any suggestion for quickly lowering blood pressure with over the counter or natural means?
I don't mean to give you a simple answer but this is likely related to your high blood pressure. Treating it should help the symptoms.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
As I'm travelling quite a lot in the next three weeks, any suggestion as to how I could temporarily lower blood pressure when it 'strikes'?
avoid alcohol, caffeine and salt

exercise. plenty of fluids