Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

dr my husband is passing blood in his urin he is going to the

Customer Question

dr my husband is passing blood in his urin he is going to the toilet very freqwent he is been treated for this for the past 3months with antebiotces he has had 3 urintest we are awiting the results of a test done last week we are waiting the results but know he is passing blood in his urin he is 69 year and he is also dibetic can you you please advic me as to what i can do for now
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

I am sorry you have been waiting for an answer.

This may not be a simple infection. I see he has been on multiple antibiotics. He needs to see a urologist, a specialist. It sounds like he may be quite ill. You need to take him to the emergency at your local hospital. Good luck.