Hello. You should have an EKG now; go in and get one.
Any drug for a fib can cause a more complex rhythm problem. You state that you are having symptoms with your Afib. So, monitoring, and an ECG now, is standard of care.
You should have noticed an improvement with your medication by now, and you should not wait 2 weeks to see your doctor as advised.
In addition, we typically would not add a calcium channel or digoxin in this situation to your existing medicine.
In fact, we have pretty much stopped using digoxin completely.
There are in fact medicines now that are much more specific to a fib, so there are lots of better choices.
If none of your symptoms have resolved, this is concerning, and in the case of severe symptoms [if your blood pressure is dropping for example] you should have cardioversion considered. However, you have not given me enough detail on that.
Right now, the important move is to go have an ECG and an exam, and if you are stable, have your medication increased or changed now. But don't wait.
Use reply to let me know if you have further questions [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating [hopefully you will click an excellent; or come back to ask me more as needed].