Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hi Im on the pill microgynon 30 I missed 2 pills in the first

Hi I'm on the pill microgynon 30 I missed 2 pills in the first week and have been spotting/bleeding ever since I have now finished the rest of pack but still bleeding what should I do should I still have the 7 day break or just continue on to be t pack until I stop bleeding?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Hi there.

Still need help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi what other information do u need to know? I used to be on this pill for a about 2 years, had a break from it for about 4 months but got pregnant but had a miscarriage and started taking it again this is the first pack that I have taken since the miscarriage in January iff this helps
Yes, Shelby

you should resume the pack as normal and finish it out
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So just to confirm even though I'm bleeding and have just finished the pack I should now take a 7 day break ? Or should I just continue on to a 2nd pack until I stop bleeding ?
correct, you should take the break then restart
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)