Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hi, Ive just woken up due to quite severe pain in my ear/throat.

Hi, I've just woken up due to quite severe pain in my ear/throat. It feels like my inner ear is under pressure/nearly throbbing, when I swallow I get a pain in the back of my jaw/top if my throat/ear. I've had a milder version of these symptoms since Sunday. I got 2 fillings last Friday , but the there is no gum pain (when I feel it), so I don't think it's related to that. Can you please help. Thsnks, Lenzie, male, 39 yrs, normally very healthy.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Phil, MD :

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Dr. Phil, MD :

please enter chat

Customer: Hi
Dr. Phil, MD :

Hi Lenzie

Dr. Phil, MD :

nice to meet you

Dr. Phil, MD :

This sounds like a severe inner ear infection

Dr. Phil, MD :

you need to see a doctor right away for antibiotics to prevent complications

Customer: Ok thanks
Dr. Phil, MD :

any more questions for me Lenzie?

I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)