Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

My full body is going numb when I eat or drink and it feels

My full body is going numb when I eat or drink and it feels like my groin is getting sliced offand can't seem to go to the toilet
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Hi, I can try to help. What is your question? Please remember that this is a question and answer service. We are not a substitute for a Drs visit.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Everything I eat or drink feels like indigestion and it's ripping my body apart

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.
Ok, so this sounds like some very severe acid reflux. Problems like this can also be related to an ulcer or even your pancreas. You will want to see your regular Dr who will likely refer you to a gastroenterologist, a stomach specialist.

In the meantime you can try some over the counter remedies to see if they work.

Maalox or Mylanta liquid 30 cc a half hour before each meal and at bedtime. This helps neutralize the stomach acids.

Over the counter Zantac as directed. It may take up to two weeks to notice any effect.

Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am on omeprozole and it's like my hole body is digesting it's self when I'm eating or not

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.
It sounds like the omeprazole is not working. You will want to make an appt to see your Dr again.