Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I was put on kliovance by my doctor got very painfull abdomain

I was put on kliovance by my doctor got very painfull abdomain like period pains i came off them it lasted 10 days now after 4 days the pain is back
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--why were you put on the kliovance and how long were you on it? Can you tell me more about the pain?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had tried other hrt and she put me on this one as my menopausil symptoms were not fine hot flushes deppressed etc

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Linda Tell me more about the pain and are you bleeding at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no bleeding and was on it just over a month

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Linda but I need to know more about the pain--where exactly it is, does it come and go, etc?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

abdomain just like when i had my period constant pain i haven t had a period in over 3 years

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Linda. I can't give you a precise answer here but it sounds as though you might have had an ovarian cyst that has ruptured. Usually this will get better with time but it could be bleeding so you need to let your doctor know about this right away and you'll need a pelvic ultrasound and some blood work to see if that's the case