Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My husband who is 80 felt dizzy and passed out...

My husband who is 80 felt dizzy and passed out in the carpark walking to our car last evening in Manchester. Getting a 17 stone man to his feet was not easy. After sitting for some time, we managed to get him onto his knees — he pulled onto the car, and I lifted and pushed and eventually he was upright (I'm 76). We are going to the Lake District Sunday/Monday 27th/28 April and then flying to Spain on the 29th April for ten days. Where can I get him scanned and checked out tomorrow or Saturday without waiting for an appointment at the doctors. Can I take him straight to Stepping Hill A & E this evening please. Mrs Joan XXXXXXXXX (wife of Ernest)

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Thanks for this question.

Yes he absolutely needs to be seen in A and E right away

This could be a serious problem like a heart arrhythmia

He needs seen asap
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.