How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 56523
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

My husband who is 80 felt dizzy and passed out...

Resolved Question:

My husband who is 80 felt dizzy and passed out in the carpark walking to our car last evening in Manchester. Getting a 17 stone man to his feet was not easy. After sitting for some time, we managed to get him onto his knees — he pulled onto the car, and I lifted and pushed and eventually he was upright (I'm 76). We are going to the Lake District Sunday/Monday 27th/28 April and then flying to Spain on the 29th April for ten days. Where can I get him scanned and checked out tomorrow or Saturday without waiting for an appointment at the doctors. Can I take him straight to Stepping Hill A & E this evening please. Mrs Joan XXXXXXXXX (wife of Ernest)

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Thanks for this question.

Yes he absolutely needs to be seen in A and E right away

This could be a serious problem like a heart arrhythmia

He needs seen asap
Dr. Phil, MD and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.