Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

20 years ago I fell drunk and hit my head on the edge of a

20 years ago I fell drunk and hit my head on the edge of a wardrobe, I saw my gp the next day who said I had concussion. I have no head aches or issues but do have a small dent in my forehead (right hairline)with a thin line coming down from it, I can feel this and always have. I never had x rays or scans, should I go back to gp for a scan, or after 20 years it's healed and will do me no harm.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am Head & Neck Surgeon and can assist you. The possible cause of the dent can be a small fracture. You don't need to get it scanned or X rayed because enough time has passed and it can't effect you in any way. just relax and please don't stress yourself about this dent. I wish you a happy and healthy life. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.