Ken
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.
25541092

Thank you for your excellent and prompt reply. I have no pain

Thank you for your excellent and prompt reply. I have no pain whatsover - a slight ache in a testicle and feel great. I am very active and have had regular blood checks with my GP and all are great. Blood pressure is good and no blood in urine.No drugs being taken whatsover. Enjoy a glass of wine but nothing to excess.
Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.

I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.

Do you have fever/ swelling at the scrotum or redness?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dr Ken

Thank you for coming back to me. No I have no swelling and no redness at the scrotum.

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
Stan,

I am happy that there are no associated symptoms like swelling or redness. I* assume there is no fever either.

A slight ache at the scrotum does not worry me much. It can be due to muscle sprain or some jerk to the testis. HOWEVER a physical evaluation will be needed if the pain or discomfort increases/ associated fever, swelling or redness is seen.

As of now - Tylenol should give relief.

Wish you well.

Best
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dr Ken

On reflection some weeks ago I did find on a couple of occasions I woke in the night sweating profusely. However, that has not happened at all recently and I will get Tylenol and see what happens and report back. Thank you so much.

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
Stan,

Sweating does not seem to be related to testicular discomfort.

The cause for it {sweating} can be varied - low blood sugar or low blood pressure/ hormonal imbalance/ medication/ fever. If it occurs again than it needs to be evaluated too.

Wish you well.

Do consider to rate my answer if you are satisfied.

Best