DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have a lump that comes in the belly button area. It feels

I have a lump that comes in the belly button area. It feels roundish. Upon pressing it, it feels squishy, continuous pressing for about 15 secs and it seems to disappear but always comes back. Sometimes within minutes, others a bit longer but it always comes back. I have had DVT and have had a clot get loose. I am on walfrin (8mg a day)
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
That sounds like a hernia.
Umblical hernia, early stages.

It is not harmful, but let your doc feel this to make sure that is waht it is, and/or do an ultrasound.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating [hopefully you will click an excellent; or come back to ask me more as needed].