Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

What could be wrong when I get the ayga I cant get warm my

What could be wrong when I get the ayga I can't get warm my body shakes and I'm sick ???
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.

I do not fully understand your query, can you please be a little more elaborative about what you want to ask.
Thanks and waiting for your reply. Best.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Every so often I will be feeling fine then all of a sudden during the night my body will start shaking and I cannot get warm I have to get out of bed and get dressed then get back into bed its like I have got the aige and sometimes it will make me sick

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 years ago.
Alright, thanks.
Do you have any previously diagnosed medical conditions?

Are you on any medication?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I had a heart attack about 9 years ago and had heart by pass surgery I'm on simvastatin ramipril asprin and lanzaprozile

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 years ago.
How long has this been going on for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

A few months but a regular thing only every so oftern

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 years ago.
Have you lost or gained any weight recently? How is your appetite?
Any other symptoms like fatigue or feeling feverish?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I have put weight on I'm tired but I put that down to being up every morning for work' my appetite is fine

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for the details and your time.

This is most likely a subclinical type of inflammation. Constitutional symptoms of feeling cold at night or in the evenings, sweating, feverish feeling, fatigue, change in appetite, change in weight etc are all seen in inflammations due to any cause specially autoimmune conditions and chronic infections.
There may be all of these symptoms simultaneously or one alone but in either case, the cause needs to be identified.
This can be done by getting a physical examination and a few blood tests done. These blood tests are a full blood count, ESR and a CRP. Since, you have a history of cardiac bypass surgery and are on medication, I would suggest that you also get an Echocardiogram done to rule out endocarditis and a liver function tests since the medication you are on can cause harm to the liver in a few cases.
Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service.
If you have more queries, reply back.
Best.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your feed back but I have had blood tests etc for the above and they all came back clear

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for the reply.

If all organic causes to the shaking have been ruled out then this can be attributed to anxiety. But its best that you keep a close follow up with your physician and a consultation with a psychiatrist to rule out anxiety.
Hope this helps.
If you have more queries, reply back.
Best.