Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Ulcer in mouth small

Customer Question

I have small ulcers in my mouth after licking a vagina 2 days after.. It might be stress but I'm worried about it as I have a child. Please help me
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
Can you attach a picture of the ulcer?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry they are on the inside of mouth only 4 small ones ..like I have bitten my cheeks
If these are 4 small ulcers like you bit your cheek, it is unlikely that this is an infection. From the perspective of what could have been transmitted during this encounter of oral sex, the concern would be whether this is from herpes. The appearance that you describe does not sound like herpes. It also is unusual for herpes to develop this quickly after an exposure. It is possible that herpes can start causing symptoms 2 days after exposure, but it is more typical for it to take longer. If the ulcers get larger, then it may be more of a concern, but with what is currently described, this is unlikely to be herpes.

If you are able to get a picture, then that may provide a better idea of the appearance that words can describe, but it does not sound to be characteristic for herpes from your description.

If I can provide any clarification, please let me know.