Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Fellow American College of OB/GYN
19018599

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX a month ago I have a twins miscarrege

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX a month ago I have a twins miscarrege after 2 weeks bleeding came which I thought it was my period but now it's been 3 weeks and my period should came I have done a test and it says negative am i pregnant or is it to early to find out I'm worry if I can't Get pregnant again ? }
Expert:  Dr. Susan replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Susan :

Hi. I am Dr. Susan and I am an OB/GYN. It is not uncommon to have irregular periods after a miscarriage. It usually takes a few months to get back on track. There should be no reason to think you cant get pregnant again unless your doctor told you something different.

Customer: Iam worried that I can't any more me and my partner have been trying but we getting 1 point that are we gonna have our baby or not ! How long does it take to get pregnant again after a misscarrage
Dr. Susan, Board Certified Physician
Experience: Fellow American College of OB/GYN
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.