Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX am 26years of age and single..please

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX am 26years of age and single..please i really want to know the problem i have with sex.i do not enjoy the pleasure of sex since i started having sex 5years ago...i don't feel the pleasure at all..but i do get horny,wet and i do have orgasms,i dont even know when i have the orgasms,my partner would have to tell me..i always fake moaning..but when i masturbate with pillow..i feel so much pleasure..please help me..what wrong with me..i really do wanna enjoy sex with a man.Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi Mola--do you have orgasms when you masturbate?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i dont. i just feel the pleasure and i get wet

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
I understand now. Do you have a family doctor?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i dont

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK--you really should see a doctor about this and have your testosterone level checked since it probably is low. Yes, women do have testosterone just like men and if yours is low a testosterone supplement will solve the problem you have. That said, you can try ZMA, a natural testosterone supplement often prescribed by practitioners, that contains zinc, magnesium aspartate and vitamin B6. Tribulus Terrestris and Wild Yam can also help. But I'm obligated to tell you that you shouldn't take any supplements without talking to a doctor first
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

alright..i would do that..thanks

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
My pleasure but let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you