Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

What should I do?

I feel of a horse 2 days ago, had concussion, couldn't breathe but I had a medic with me at the time so she took care of me. However, yesterday I felt very sick and dizzy but took some painkillers hoping it would go away unfortunately today I feel the same if not worse (my right lower side of back hurt, nausea, can't focus, my eyes really hurt I find it hard to keep them open plus I'm very weak).
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

Nausea weakness and eye pain are all symptoms of a more severe concussion. This is a closed head injury. It is concerning that you are getting worse and not better.

Dr. K. :

Theres always the possibility of a brain bleed or subdural hematoma.

Dr. K. :

This can occur with riding injuries even if you are wearing a helmet. You need to go back to the Dr or clinic for emergency treatment.

Customer: Do you think I should see a doctor?
Dr. K. :

Yes I do, are you able to view my reply above?

Customer: I did have my hat on, ok that's great I thought I ask first as I don't want to go and waste doctors time if those symptoms were normal
Customer: Yes I can see your advice :) thank you so much I very much appreciate your time
Dr. K. :

Your symptoms seem to be worsening so do go in. Best of luck

Dr. K. :

Please consider a positive rating before you leave, thanks