Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I usually get between 25 and 29. Of each month. I have

I usually get period between 25 and 29. Of each month. I have not got period for April and although only the 30th I am extremely worried I may be pregant
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--I assume you aren't on any type of birth control? Have you tried a home pregnancy test?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No test done as only day late...no birth control used condoms but still stressed

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
I understand Sara but if condoms were used effectively there'd be almost no chance you could be pregnant and many other things can delay or even stop a period in one month--thyroid problems, hormone shifts, stress, exercise, etc. You can wait to see if you get your period in a day or so and if you don't you can take the pregnancy test which should be positive if you are pregnant. If it turns out you aren't you should still see your doctor to check for other causes