Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Iv have a very slight cramp like pain that lasts for tree to

Iv have a very slight cramp like pain that lasts for tree to four second and it's there maybe five or six times a day since Monday it does not stop me working and does not wake me up there are no other simtumes and it has not got any worse it's just to the right side of my belly button
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--any tenderness or maybe a lump in that area?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No big lumps only the same as wot is the other side and all over that area I think that's where I'm pushing hard on my organs and no tenderness I do have trouble passing wind I mean I can but not often
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
How have your bowel movements been like lately Mathew?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I did not go for three days from Sunday to Wednesday of this week then I have been Wednesday day and this morning
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Just one more question Mathew--does this pain seem to be in your abdominal wall or deeper than that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It does not seem deep to me
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Mathew. The one thing that would act like this would be an umbilical hernia--one that's near your belly button. If these are small there may not be any swelling or lump there. I'd suggest you have a doctor look at you and I'd get a ct scan of your abdomen and abdominal wall to check for this. If it is a small hernia, it should be surgically repaired before it gives you any major trouble. Alternatively it might just be a mild case of irritable bowel syndrome that will resolve soon but still you should have a doctor look at it.