Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hello There,My Name is XXXXX XXXXX going through is bad body

Hello There,My Name is XXXXX XXXXX going through is bad body odour since 1year now and is now become embrancement and frustrated to my life,i have done so my things but no solution and i know is not hygeine because i always have my bath every day and brush my teeth twince a day please i really need help for this it has make my life misrable,i will like and glad to hear from you Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi Idowu--is this your breath and your body odor? Do you have any medical conditions and have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes my doctor told me i have gastrocop,because i always have pain in my chest and in my stomach,sometime last year i was sent for Endosropy and cardic test but the resuit was fine and ok, They can find anyting there but up till now am always in pain in my heart and my stomarch and Also everyday heardach and this bad smell is strong to the extend that if i enter bus on in mist of people will cover there nose this so embrass me and i am not free to go out please i need help.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK--but are we talking about bad breath?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Idowu--here's my suggestion. Chlorophyll tablets--two with each meal and two before bedtime along with green tea three times a day should help your problem. You also should use Biotene mouthwash three times a day
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do you think this can help because it look like medical problem to me because since i was born i never go through this before this smelling is in from my heart and my stomach even i think is from my brain,and where can i get this chlorophy11 tablets please.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Yes it will help and you can get them at any health foods store but here's a site for you

http://www.drugstore.com/gnc-superfoods-triple-chlorophyll-softgel-capsules/qxp41669