Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

what does creatinine is stable at 84 mean

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. the normal range for creatinine is 60-110 micromoles per litre and so your value is in the normal range and stable means that it has been at that level for some time. It's one measure of kidney function and it would appear that your remaining kidney is functioning fine at this time
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--I noticed you posted another question Rita and it said you didn't receive an answer--didn't you get the one I posted above here? If not, here it is again

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dr.Chip,

I have at last received your reply, thank you. Just one thing worries me,

although I paid you £26.00 for the answer, I hope to goodness this amount will not be stopped from my account every month because I do not want this. You have given me an answer and that is fine.

Rita Moore

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Don't worry Rita--I'll contact customer service to make sure that doesn't happen
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Dr.Chip,

Thank you for your prompt rely. I can sleep of a night now knowing this money will not be stopped ever again.

Thank you so much.

Yours sincerely,

Rita Moore

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Take care Rita