Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Its about my stumach Pain iv been to see a doctor on Saturday

Customer Question

It's about my stumach Pain iv been to see a doctor on Saturday she felt all around my belly area and like a push test and a temp/ blood preasher and urine test all come back fine she said it could be a infection or ibs iv no blood in my stoll and it does not hurt when I wee I would not say the pain has got wors and it's like a cramp sort of pain it's not in one place and sear ten foods seem to bring it on
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi again--how has the pain changed since we last spoke?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not really it's still mild and normally when I eat it feels like trapped wind I pass wind in the morning and my poo looks ok some times it's soft some times not there does not seem to be any other simtums I feel ok just a bit of anxiety makes it wors I think it does not seem to be in one spot
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Any. Idears
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
And what kind of foods make it worse?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I had some curry one night a
Nd that gave me a bad belly the next day also I think bread that seems to bloat me Coffey and I had to or tree beers on Saturday wich when through me quick
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Mathew--this does sound like irritable bowel syndrome and fatty and spicy foods and alcohol can be a problem when it is acting up so for now I suggest you avoid those and also caffeine. It may not last too long and if it persists you'd need to see a gastroenterologist since there are medications that can treat it