Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

What is the duration of time between giving dosage of Nystatin

Customer Question

What is the duration of time between giving dosage of Nystatin for Oral Thrush for a 1 Month Old baby? Can it be given every 4 hours or 6 hours?
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. The duration of time between giving dosage of nyastatin for a 1 month old baby is every 6th hour. So it should be given four times a day with 6 hours interval between each dosage. I hope I have answered your question but if you want to ask anything, please let me know. I wish your baby good luck and that he gets well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.