Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Can you take Ibrupofen with Amiytiptyline

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Yes ibuprofen and amitriptyline can be taken together. There is no drug interaction between these two. Ibuprofen should be taken in a dosage of 400 mg thrice daily at least. A better alternative is over the counter available tab naproxen twice daily. It is stronger than ibuprofen and has a convenience of twice daily dosage. I wish him good luck and that he gets well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.