Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi last night I ate pizza and then a few hours later I was

Hi last night I ate pizza and then a few hours later I was sick but it looked like blood but lots of it and also the pizza. I'm scared but not sure wether it was bloody or tomato puree of the pizza
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--are you referring to what was in your vomit? Was it all red or did it just have parts that were red and how are you feeling now? Did you vomit just the one time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It's was very weird it's was like all blood but very watery and I was sick about 3 times I was jst pumping up and it looked all red, don't feel to bad now jst a burning throat were I was so sick
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Katie--I assume this has never happened before? Any problems with heartburn or indigestion before? Were all three vomiting episodes red?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No never happened before and I've had a bit of heartburn and acid the last couple of months
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
And did all three vomits have red in them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yeah was like the whole of the sick was red In colour
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Katie. Most likely this was just the pizza sauce and not blood. For someone to bleed that much there should have been long standing problems with heartburn and indigestion and abdominal pain from a peptic ulcer. I really think you're fine but I have to say it would be best for you to see a doctor today to tell him what happened and have him examine you