Ask a Doctor and Get an Answer to Your Medical Question ASAP
This is Dr. David
bleach is a very very strong irritant
and if consumed will cause a lot of upset stomach and nausea and gastritis.
but it is not toxic and will not kill you.
it is just a strong irritant.
how did you get a teaspoon of bleach in your coffee?
The cup was being cleaned the bleach was tipped out but the cup was not rinsed, as the person making the drink did not realise it was bleach.
is the person having any symptoms?
why did you rate poor service?
I am still here.
No, not yet, i did not rate this poor service, clicked on it by mistake. sorry
no symptoms is a good sign.
if he develops stomach pains or nausea, he should be assessed by a doctor.
but if no symptoms, then he might be ok.
the bleach could have been very diluted.
Ok thank you
you are welcome
do you have any other questions?
if done for now, please leave positive feedback below the chat box
this will reverse the prior negative feedback
is my website
if you need to reach me
NO thank you, XXXXX XXXXX method of payment secure, i was not asked for a password. i am a little bit worried about putting card details on the internet
it is secure payment.
you can contact customer service
if you have other questions about this.
you are in the uk
so the number will be
for customer service in the UK