Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

i got vesculitis rush is cleard but i got very painfull legs

i got vesculitis rush is cleard but i got very painfull legs can this be treated and would it be pain free
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--can you tell me more about this vasculitis?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i had red rush on my legs it turnd to bilisters i stayed in hospital ten days they said i got vesculatis they give me untibioticke pain killers now the rush has gone but my feet realy hurts iam taking tramodall for pain so i can sleep

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Metin but did they find a cause for the vasculitis?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no, all my tests are nagativ i just want this pain to go away i cany sleep at night with out help of pain killers

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
How long ago did this start and have you talked to your doctors about how severe the pain is?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sice march ,yes i have ,he give me tramadol for pain but i dont want to take it rest fo my life this is why i need second opinian

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Metin--and we can continue after this if you'd like. It sounds as though you may have developed something called reflex sympathetic dystrophy which is a nerve inflammation problem. It can be very effectively treated but you need a referral to a physiatrist--a physical medicine and rehabilitation MD specialist--for a customized treatment program that should relieve all your pain in time
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have never herd of this , is it do with brin,or emosion

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
I'm sorry but I didn't recognize those words?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry my inglish is not very good .is it todo with mind and emosinal feelings

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
No it doesn't and it isn't a psychiatric problem--the kind of doctor I suggested is not a psychiatrist but a PHYSiatrist. This condition can occur after a problem like the rash you had and it's a nerve inflammation problem and not a nervous/anxiety problem