Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Is keyhole surgery to repair torn lower back ligaments, tendons

Is keyhole surgery to repair torn lower back ligaments, tendons whatever the correct word is, as safe as the procedure to repair frozen shoulder....is it the first or the last option...i.e. should one exhaust every other option before making this choice?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

It is not effective for this problem

I would use it as a last resort

I have no had good success with patients going for this
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)