Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Constant discomfort like bad pains in both sides and

Constant discomfort like bad period pains in both sides and low tummy also constant urination
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--can you tell me what you mean by constant urination and do you have any other medical conditions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I just feel the need to urinate a lot I also have pain in both buttocks and in the backs at the top of both my legs I feel so embarrassed by all this but I'm just fed up of all this pain I can't even sit down because of this pain that I just described in my buttocks and legs
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Teresa--have you had a ct scan of the abdomen and an MRI of your lower spine?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I had a scan done on my womb and they told me that everything is clear plus that they checked my kidneys while checking my womb and things are okay there never had a ct it MRI scan done for this problem
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Teresa--do you actually have lower back pain with this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The pain does go around the bottom of my back but mostly the sides and lower tummy but dreadful pain in buttocks and back of the top of both legs
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Teresa. You need the lumbar spine MRI because all of this sounds like the problem is there--probably a disk problem that is pressing either on nerve roots or on your spinal cord itself. After that is done, if that is found to be the problem, I would refer you to a physiatrist-a physical medicine and rehabilitation MD specialist-for a customized treatment program to deal with your symptoms