Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Im due on today but feel I may bw pregnant id it to early to

Customer Question

Im due on today but feel I may bw pregnant id it to early to test
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--are your periods regular and if they are is today the usual time you expect to have your period?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi periods are regular psrt from two months after last august when I suffered an ectopic

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Mel. In that case you can take a pregnancy test now but if you are pregnant it may not turn positive for another week considering the timing. Obviously if it is positive now we have our answer but if it's negative and you don't get your period today or tomorrow you need to retest in another week to be sure