Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I have eczema and have been patch

I have eczema and have been patch tested to reveal an allergy to Tocopheryl acetate and cinnamal - my sister Linda xxxxxxx  just contacted you to ask about me im 58 and have trouble finding creams and shampoo -

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

Hi there

Dr. K. :

You will find a great line of all natural, organic, no animal testing, and minimal ingredients at whole foods

Dr. K. :

Their store brand which is 365 has what you are looking for in shampoo lotion and conditioner

Dr. K. :

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/products/shampoo-oily-and-normal-hair-herbal-mint

Dr. K. :

If you do not like the mint, there is a completely fragrance free variety, great for scalp eczema

Customer:

thank you for that I will search it out

Dr. K. :

No tocophorel like alot of lotions and products you find in the drugstore, cetaphil for example

Dr. K. :

The store also carries a line of simple soap that can be used as shampoo

Dr. K. :

In addition a full line of makeup, I use it myself.

Dr. K. :

Please consider a positive rating- thanks

Customer:

I am concerned at the list of ingredients on the shampoo - is there nothing out there withou

Customer:

sorry - without so much other chemical in it?

Customer:

my other concern is whether this is a 1 off payment as I do not wish to have a subscription

Customer:

please kindly confirm

Dr. K. :

The list of ingredients is all natural and it does not contain the two you are allergic too. If you are concerned about the natural fragrance there is also one that has no fragrance at all. Its about the most natural and hypoallergic you can find.

Dr. K. :

The other option is a natural soap/shampoo bar

Dr. K. :

Heres just one example

Dr. K. :

http://www.chagrinvalleysoapandsalve.com/products/details/for-the-hair/shampoo-bars/butter-bar-conditioner-shampoo-bar

Dr. K. :

green people in the uk also makes a full line of products that would suit you

Dr. K. :

They have fewer ingredients and many with no scent

Dr. K. :

http://www.greenpeople.co.uk/neutral-scent-free-shampoo-200ml