How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4363
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

Hello.I am 19 years old and I have one baby tooth. I have

Customer Question

Hello. I am 19 years old and I have one baby tooth. I have made an x ray recently and the dentist said that the permanent tooth has moved and I have to do a surgery in to remove the baby tooth and move the permanent tooth back to its place, and it will come back in 4 months. Do you know what is this surgery name?

and how much it costs money here in the UK? and where can I do it?


Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

Theres no specific term for this procedure Its just an extraction of a baby tooth. The term for having multiple baby teeth into adulthood is called hypodontia.

Dr. K. :

It can be done by your dentist in the UK and costs will vary widely due to the area and the differences.

Dr. K. :

Heres a link for info on dental charges through the nhs in the uk

Dr. K. :

Related Medical Questions