DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Hello, I had lost my virginity last friday night but I was

Hello, I had lost my virginity last friday night but I was not on any birth control because I was not planning on having sex anytime soon, however we did use protection, there was his precum on my inner thigh when I wasnt wearing underwear and after reading info online that has worried me. However I did take my period the next day (saturday) but know I heard after first time sex you are meant to experience some bleeding afterwards and then I seen something about implantation bleeding. Im just really confused and worried but is there any chance of fallen pregnant in my situation. I am stressing over this because I thought i knew far more but clearly not.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
There is nothing here to indicate that you would have become pregnant unless
The condom were defective.
He got pre cum inside of you.

Short of that, no.

If this is your period, it also makes it less likely, but that is not fool proof.

If you were really ooncerned you could take the morning after pill.

You should discuss this with your doctor.
Use reply to let me know if you have further questions [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating [hopefully you will click an excellent; or come back to ask me more as needed].