Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

HI.After using a pump i have been in great pain at the end

Customer Question

HI.After using a pump i have been in great pain at the end of my penis and prostate.and my bell end seems to have gone as i ejaculated into the pump and saw a shot of blood come from my penis.I also have hot feet with pins and needles.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--how long has this been going on and have you had any studies to get at the problem here?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

HI.This pain has been going on for nearly 18 months,the hospital has done tests and scans and they say the penis is ok,but it can't be.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Bryn. Have you seen a urologist about this and have you had cystoscopy and a radiologic urethral contrast study? You mentioned prostate pain--where exactly is that located?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi.The prostate pain is between my testicles and anus.As far as i know those tests have been done.by Dr bhojwani at Kings Mill hospital near Mansfield.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Bryn and we can continue after this if you'd like. You need an MRI of the pelvis and lumbar spine. You may have what's called pelvic pain syndrome and it could be from a disk problem or from a compression of nerves in the lower spinal cord and in the pelvis itself. There are treatments depending on the exact cause but it would seem this isn't a prostate or a penis problem per se.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your info,i will contact the hospital and ask for an MRI.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
My pleasure Bryn but let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you