Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I tried a pregnancy test on 22nd wheb due on it said not pregnant

Customer Question

I tried a pregnancy test on 22nd wheb due on it said not pregnant but ive atill not come on and im always on time x
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

Its very likely that the pregnancy test would be positive on the day that your period was due, so it is not likely that you are pregnant. You should repeat the test today to be sure. If it is still negative it just means that you ovulated a little late this month. Its nothing to be worried about. A delayed period is not harmful, and we usually cannot determine the cause. You should be back on track next month.

JACUSTOMER-h5br9mn0- : Hi
JACUSTOMER-h5br9mn0- : Are u there
Dr. K. :

Hi I am here

Dr. K. :

I am not online all the time so if you have a question, just type it in and ill be sure to get back to you