Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi there I was due my on 22nd Im never late apart from

Hi there I was due my period on 22nd I'm never late apart from when I had ectopic pregnancy i did test on 22nd which said negative I now feel bloated come out on pots at the minute feel bit sick like acidy sick I'm waiting for an operation on my wrist anytime from now plus am scared of ectopic again
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--are you having any pelvic pain?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What do u mean it feels like period pain but not strong but jut feel sick but taste like acid
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Well usually with an ectopic there's more pain on one side Mel. BotXXXXX XXXXXne here--you might be pregnant but it's a little soon for a test to show positive and sometimes the test can be negative with an ectopic pregnancy. With your history the best thing to do is see your doctor for a blood pregnancy test and a pelvic ultrasound
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I don't hv that pain nor did I hv tht last time last time I was 7 weeks but bleed a little that's how I found out. , am a bit scared to find out if ectopic if I am pregnant will I be able to hv the operation my husband n I NEEd this baby if iam pregnant is bloating n spots a sign of pregnancy the pain feel like I'm hungry but I'm not.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
I don't think it's likely you have an ectopic Mel but right now there's really no way to say for sure. If by chance you do have an ectopic and they have to remove your other tube you can still conceive with in vitro fertilization using your husband's sperm
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Last time I didn't hv any tubes removed I had the injection into my back side really need the baby now if I am pregnant how long do u think I need to waitvtovdo a test. N Is it ok to hv op on my wrist as I've just had second op on my elbow which I fractured last nov they need to operate on my wrist as still torn ligament can they do thi if pregnant.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
You need to retest yourself in a week to make sure Mel. It would still be OK to have the wrist operation even if you were pregnant. But the simplest and most sensible thing for you to do now is see your doctor and get a blood pregnancy test
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is tht before I do pregnancy test n will the op harm baby like I say we really need baby for the home office.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
The operation won't hurt the baby but you need to retest in a week. I only suggested seeing the doctor now so you won't continue to worry about this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank u it's loosing it again. I dunno what I'd do need baby for my hubby.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Don't worry Mel--like I said it is very unlikely, if you are pregnant, that you'd have an ectopic. Let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you