Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

I read but did not save sadly an article about Briganzia ........

I read but did not save sadly an article about Briganzia ........ weight loss capsules. I am 75 years old male and feel I am little plumper around the waist than I want to be BUT I take blood pressure medication and one baby aspirin per day. I do 30 minutes exercise in my pool every day Would it be foolish to try to reduce belly fat as well?
Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 3 years ago.
Dear customer

Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions:

The truth is that there is no magic diet plan,specific food,or type of exercise that specifically targets belly fat. The good news is that belly fat is the first kind of fat you tend to lose when you lose weight.

There are various over the counter supplements available but there is no credible medical evidence that the supplements are safe, effective, and perform the way they claim.

Following is recommended for you to loose weight:

-One of the best ways to lose stomach fat fast is to try and eat more fat burning foods such as brown rice, whole grains, vegetables, natural fruits, skimmed milk, lean poultry or meat.

-Reduce the amount of calories you eat.Eating 300 to 500 calories less per day should lead to a loss of between one and two pounds per week.You could start dieting. What you will have to do is keep an account of how many calories you take in each day.Cut down your calories.

-You will have to avoid your alcohol intake.

-Increase your daily activities & work out(if you can).

All this will help you greatly to loose weight.My advice is don't go for any pills/capsules or any herbal products you have seen in advertisements for weight loss.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert