Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

hi, I have some small white-red spots on which came

hi, I have some small white-red spots on penis which came up 3-4 months ago, but they don't grow bigger and they don't disappear. Also on my gland some kind of irritation comes up after sex with my wife. She went to GP but they say is nothing wrong with her. What can be?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. K. : Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.
Dr. K. : If you can post a picture of the spots I can take a look at them. Redness of the glans is balanitis It is usually a mixed infection with bacteria and yeast. Treatment is clotrimazole cream twice a day and triple antibiotic cream twice a day. the treatment must be continued for several days past the time at which your symptoms are gone.
Customer:

Thank you for your answer. Attached are some picture. Could you please recommend what kind of cream shall I use. What to buy? Many Thanks.

img1
Full Size Image
img2
Full Size Image
img3
Full Size Image

Dr. K. :

I did specify the treatment for balanitis above.

Dr. K. :

Unfortunately this looks very suspicious for hpv or warts. You really need to have this looked at by a physician in person.

Customer: