DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Hi. I dont know Id you can help but here i go. For a while

Hi. I don't know I'd you can help but here i go. For a while now i have been getting really bad pain with my vaginal area. It's always burning when i sit down. I'm always needing the toilet and constantly bleeding every week on and off. I have really bad pain on both sides of my stomach and in a bit of pain. I have been to the doctor several times and they keep sending me away like nothings wrong when I know for the fact there is. When i go they never really check me over either. My energy seems to drop and i don't know what else to do. Can i request a smear or something. I just want answers and to see a doctor that is really good and can help me. I just need advice and help. I'mdfed up with going to the doctors because I need answers , I want it sorted before its to late. Can you help me.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
first of all, are you up to date on pap smears and pelvic exams?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They have never asked me to do anything of this because I am 20 I don'ttthink I'm allowed to until I'm 25. I'm not to sure but I really need help I'm scared.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Are you sexually active?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yeah I am sexually active and Neen checked out for all those stuff to make sure.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Then there is no reason you can not have a pelvic or papa.
In addition, they need to check
Hormones, thyroid.
Your stress level.
Routine labs

Any problem can throw your bleeding off, including liver or kidney problems....

And you need to discuss vaginismus with them, which is spasm of the vagina, usually from anxiety.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating [hopefully you will click an excellent; or come back to ask me more as needed].