Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

dull ache at the back of the head and dizziness causes

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--how long has this been going on and is this constant or does it come and go?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

6 weeks

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Derick and we can continue after this if you need more information. I was worried when I first saw your question that this might be a threatened stroke and I can't completely rule that out but this sounds more like a disk problem in your neck. My strong suggestion is that you see a doctor for this as soon as possible for an exam and I would also get an MRI of both your brain and your neck. It's also possible that this is an inner ear inflammation problem but with the the pain in the back of your head it's more likely a cervical disk problem