How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8781
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

Hi I have a skin tag in the middle of my back I want it taken

Resolved Question:

Hi I have a skin tag in the middle of my back I want it taken off
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
The best way to do this is to go to your GP and have it taken care of.
I am sure that it will only be a minor procedure.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Rate me for my services when you are done.
Dr. SH and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you