Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi been thinking and for the last year my dentist has been

Customer Question

Hi been thinking and for the last year my dentist has been having problems co pleating root can cal on front 2 thee th due to severe pain I was getting when root canal was opened, once through all this time I blew my left nostral and it was very blocked which I never noticed and this seemed t ease pain, left cheek seemed some times to be unconftable too. Now some time down line I have soreness in both nostrals , pain in right side of cheek , pins needles and numbness( intermittently in left of face and head, although I did hit my head a while ago, and bubble feeling top of nostrals , tightness round left eye , a feeling of wanting wipe sweat from both sides of nose, some times heat in face, severe night sweats which only stopped whilst I was pregnant or if I have had a few too many alcoholic drinks, and general tide ness, does this sound like sinus cancer. Had teeth xray again yesterday and no infection and dentist wants me to have a scan on my nose area. Also I have dryness in nostrals and top of mouth.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi again--remind me please--have you seen a doctor about all this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello everyone sending me to Nero regards numbness
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK--have you had either a ct scan or an MRI of the head Louise?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ct scan 6 months ago was fine
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
And everything was clear including your sinuses?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It was after a fall so sinus never checked just head it's self
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK. No this doesn't sound like sinus cancer but I'd get a scan of your sinuses to look for chronic sinusitis and to look at the trigeminal cranial nerve for inflammation like I mentioned before--the trigeminal neuralgia. Let me know how it goes with the neurologist
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
*lease to keep in touch