Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Hello i writing to tell that me and my partner we trying for

Customer Question

Hello i writing to tell that me and my partner we trying for baby we had sex in this month every day sometimes even 2 times a day so the thing is i had my periond on march and april on sane dates 24 and usually it stoped after 5 days but this month weird thing started happen on 23 may day before my period this month i didnt had my period it was just brow stuff coming out and i had little pains and cramps in my stomatch and brow stuff thing stoped after 3 days but i still have cramps in my stomach and a little pain the pain is same as period pain before period , i did 3 pregnancy test they all came back negative so i dnt know what to do and think , is it possible that i can be pregnant ?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.

It is possible that you are pregnant, but it would be very unlikely.

It is possible that a woman that has just become pregnant could have a light period instead of missing the next period, so it is appropriate to check for pregnancy if you have a lighter period.

However, the current pregnancy tests are very accurate, particularly when done after the first day of a missed or light period. So while a light period could be from pregnancy, it would be very unlikely that you would have three negative pregnancy tests. It is possible to perform the tests incorrectly and have three negative tests despite being pregnant, but this is very unlikely.

The most common reason for a missed or light period with a negative pregnancy test is a non-specific response to stress, and this stress can be either physical or emotional stress. In fact, the heightened emotional stress associated with the anxiety of trying to get pregnant can cause a missed or light period.

So, it is much more likely that this is because of stress, but if you think that you may have done the tests incorrectly, it would be appropriate to be tested in a medical lab.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Im sure i did pregnancy tests correctly , and no i have no any stress at all because i have nothing about to be stressed , its just so weird that both last months my period was fine but this month its was just brow stuff coming out for 3 days i tried to read on internet and it said that probably it can be implantation bleeding which is what girls get when they pregnant and i wonder why i still got these cramps in my stomach
Implantation bleeding would occur about a week before an anticipated period. It is more likely that this is simply a non-specific missed or light period.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Okay , but how to explain all these cramps what i still got , coz there is nothing coming out from me no blood no brown stuff its all finished 3days ago but cramps and little pain not gone ?
Some women get cramps with certain periods. If it is more severe, it would be appropriate to be checked for an infection, but it is more likely that it will improve spontaneously.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I think i will go see my doctor next week and talk to her too just to find out whats wrong then , thanks for giving me answers on my questions .
You're welcome.