The Physician
The Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Versatile emergency Physician, 20 years experience as a Physician
37289694

Hi I was tested for adrenal gland problems by a saliva test

Hi I was tested for adrenal gland problems by a saliva test in 2011 my sister died and it just put me out of wak to do anything about my problems. The last three weeks have been bad i went a specialist for thyroid and adrenal problems with the test. He is on annual lave and i just want to faint off and get breathless with any emotion. I feel during the day. I cant sleep as dreams do the same thing. Feel very tired and weak. have lots of allergies and also have candida.
It will help if you could provide some further information.
Could you clarify what question you are asking?
How can we be of assistance?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want the fainting off and breathlessness to stop. I am so drained and unable to cope with this I am on a strict diet but the remedies gave me diarrhea which i still have.

Can you provide the results of the tests?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am feeling very depressed about the whole thing with our much support my daughter is under a lot of pressure with he job and family so has not been able to support me much.

I will finalize my answer in your other question and post the result and that hopefully will make it easier for you to access the answer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dr Love i pressed two amounts of £26 and then another amount of £54 please can i have the £26 back please.

.

I cannot afford to pay both

The experts cannot see or adjust the financial aspects of the system. You would need to send an e-mail to customer service [email protected] and they can assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thank you

You're welcome.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.

How else can we be of help.
welcome to justanswer.com
The Physician, Doctor
Experience: Versatile emergency Physician, 20 years experience as a Physician