Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have always had a fear of sex, have had two husbands who

Customer Question

I have always had a fear of sex, have had two husbands who didnt do it with me. I had a lover and after going to hospital to get started, a man i had known for years made love to me, he died early, so lost that good part of my life. I now 27 years later have met a man of 74 and we love each other, he really wants sex and I seem to find myself like a virgin again and dried up. I was surprised by my body being like this. Doc said I need hormonal cream, but I think first I need to get it in my head that I can do it even at 70.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Phil, MD :

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Dr. Phil, MD :

please enter chat

Hello Diqne.

This is a very good question

I think it is perfectly reasonable for you to have sex after this many years though.

The cream will certainly help.

I would give it 2-3 weeks to work

And you should be fine.

What are your concerns?
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.